Now that our most recent Operation Decapolis Campaign has come to an end, I wanted to share some astonishing facts with you from what took place. My assistant, Rob Enge, sent this to me, and I thought it was interesting enough to share with you.
Over the course of five days:
- We conducted 5 simultaneous Gospel Crusades
- In 5 Tanzanian Cities (Tunduma, Iringa, Morogoro, Dodoma & Mbeya)
- 10 Evangelists preached (most of them Graduates of the Evangelism Bootcamp)
- 16 Crusade Directors oversaw the initiative
- 27 Bootcamp Interns served
- 25,102 Volunteers served
- 8 full-time intercessors served (3 on the ground and 5 in the USA)
- 5 Graduation Ceremonies were conducted 27 Bootcamp Students/Interns graduated I took
- 12 flights I spent 44 Hours and 8-minutes in-flight
- I spent 113 hours and 8-minutes traveling (in-flight, layovers, drive times, etc.)
- I stayed in 7 hotels.
553,300 people attended the meetings.
60,752 people made documented decisions for Christ!
Keep in mind that all of this took place in very small cities where our supermassive Gospel Crusade machine could never afford to go. In the past, we only had one “tool” in our evangelistic “toolbox” – a massive crusade sledgehammer. It was very big and could only be used in certain contexts. Now, in addition to the supermassive crusades (which we are still doing, by the way. They’re now called “Flagship Crusades”), we have a new strategy that will allow us to reach smaller, more remote, and unreached places with the Gospel while continuing to have a massive impact!
Over the next two weeks, we will be sending you the reports from each of the evangelists stationed in the five cities. Their testimonies will thrill your soul. I have a sense in my heart that we’ve had a crossing of the Jordan type moment this last week. Something has shifted in the ministry. It is palpable and awe-inspiring. God is moving in ways we’ve never seen. Prophetic words are coming to pass. God-given dreams are being fulfilled. There seems to be a Holy Spirit call that’s gone out, and people are answering it. They are coming from all directions to be a part of the greatest harvest in history. The time is now! We must seize it for Calvary’s sake!
Be on the lookout for those reports starting next week. Thank you again for your support. We love and appreciate you.
Yours in the Gospel,
Tanzania shall be saved!
Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Together with Peter Vandenberg and the whole CfaN team.