It has been so overwhelming to see all that God is doing. Right now, there are five cities here in Tanzania that have ongoing CfaN Gospel Crusades. Not only that, but we also have teams preaching the Gospel in other African countries and other nations around the world. And, even in Orlando, where our new local congregation meets, there is ongoing, radical evangelism on the streets. There is a soul-winning movement being birthed, and it brings so much joy to my heart to have the privilege to live in the midst of this historic moment.
This morning I flew from Mbeya (near where I preached last night) to Iringa (where I preached tonight). Once again (as we did last night), together with Peter Vandenberg, I had the honor of officially graduating the Bootcamp interns that have been stationed here for the last six weeks helping to prepare this crusade. What an outstanding job they have done and a remarkable group of students (now Graduates) the Lord has brought together.
After preaching a clear Gospel message and seeing many thousands respond, together with the interns, we prayed for the sick and amazing miracles took place.
- A woman who was bent over at the waist – almost 90 degrees – for 2 years was totally healed! She was walking all around the field with no more pain.
- A woman with painful tumors on both sides of her waist (the size of a fist) said the tumors instantly vanished during prayer, and all pain is gone!
- A woman who felt a burning pain in her legs, 24 hours a day since 2018, was healed tonight. At the beginning of the service, the pain was so severe that she could not stand. By the end of the service, she was completely well.
- An elderly woman testified that she took a bad fall several months ago, which left her paralyzed on the left side of her body and unable to speak. Tonight, after prayer, the paralysis completely left, and her speech returned. When I asked her if she had any lingering effects from the paralysis, she said that there was only a slight numbness on the left side. I prayed for her again and right there on the platform, all remaining numbness left, and she was made completely whole!
- A man and a woman testified that they had been deaf for many years. They were both completely healed tonight.
- A young lady said she had been suffering for 7 years with pain in the left breast. Doctors were planning to operate, but tonight all pain completely vanished!
These are just a few of the many wonderful testimonies we heard. Even as we were concluding the meeting there were so countless people lining up to testify of the great miracles God had done for them.
Tomorrow I will fly to the next city (Morogoro), where the crusade is ongoing. Please continue to pray for our five teams in all five cities as we continue to preach the Gospel here in Tanzania.
Yours in the Gospel,
Tanzania shall be saved!
Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Together with Peter Vandenberg and the whole CfaN team.