We are so blessed to have your continued prayers and support! We are in the middle of our Operation Decapolis initiative where we are preaching the Gospel in five cities in Tanzania in just two weeks! We’ve just finished week one in Shinyanga, Tabora and Kahama and are so thankful for all that God has done! For tonight, I will share the reports from Evangelists Paul Maurer and Daniel King from their final night in Kahama, Tanzania! Please read them below:
From Evangelist Paul Maurer:
It rained most of the day today, but it didn’t stop the people from coming to the crusade. The crowd substantially grew tonight. They were hungry for a touch from God. Even when it started to rain a little during the meeting, no one left. Evangelist Daniel Kolenda preached a powerful message and spoke on the law of sin, the law of death, and the law of salvation. Daniel told the people that they must repent and believe the gospel. The people were gripped by this word and when the altar call was given, thousands gave their lives to Christ.
Then Evangelist Kolenda prayed for the baptism in the Holy Spirit, and in a quiet moment, thousands were filled! There was so much hunger coming from the people, and it was a moment I won’t forget anytime soon!
Several Bootcamp graduates helped pray for the sick and took up testimonies. Jesus healed many:
- A lady had stomach problems and also had pain in her hands for two years. After prayer, all the pain left her body, and she was completely healed.
- A lady was born with throat problems. It was hard for her to swallow and eat. Jesus touched her tonight and she was healed.
- A lady came to the meeting with glasses because of blurred vision, and she also had chest problems. Jesus healed her eyes, now she can see clearly and doesn’t need her glasses, and her chest problems were also healed.
- A lady had severe pain in her stomach. It was hard for her to eat anything. She also had a hard time breathing and walking. Jesus touched her. All the pain left, and she was completely healed.
- A lady had pain in her eyes for five years. It was extremely painful, and she said it felt like thorns. Jesus healed her eyes and all the pain left.
From Evangelist Daniel King:
On the final night of our crusade in Kahama, we had Evangelist Daniel Kolenda with us. He preached a simple gospel message on the laws of sin and death. He also prayed for the people to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Across the field, people began to speak in tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.
As Evangelist Kolenda prayed for the sick, demons began to manifest. Members of the deliverance team grabbed those manifesting throughout the field and carried them to the deliverance tent, also known as the snake pit. There the deliverance team cast out the demons and led the newly free people in a salvation prayer.
Several graduates of the Evangelism Bootcamp were invited, by Daniel Kolenda, to help pray for the sick. As they prayed, many people were healed, and the stage was full of testimonies by the end of the evening.
The final night of the crusade in Kahama was the best attended night. It had the most salvations, the most healings, and most people filled with the Holy Spirit. Tonight was a great success!
We are continuing to press on to see Tanzania shaken by the power of the Gospel with two more Crusades this week in the cities of Arusha and Singida! I will share more recaps tomorrow from the past week.
Yours in the Gospel,
Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Together with Peter Vandenberg and the whole CfaN team