ORLANDO, Dec. 12, 2019 /Christian Newswire/ — On the 7th of December, 2019, Christ for All Nation’s founder and spiritual father, Reinhard Bonnke passed away. He was 79 years old. A memorial service will be held at 11am on Saturday, January 4th, 2020 at Faith Assembly in Orlando, Florida. The service will be open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to REGISTER ONLINE and arrive early as the doors will close at 11am promptly, out of respect for the family.
Perhaps best known for his work pioneering mass-evangelism throughout Africa, Evangelist Bonnke leaves behind a legacy of fearless faith in, and unrelenting passion for, Jesus. More than 79 million people have come to know Christ through Bonnke’s Gospel Outreach Campaigns which, from the beginning, have been marked by miraculous healings and other remarkable displays of God’s supernatural power. It is not an exaggeration to say that the continent was transformed through the life and service of Evangelist Bonnke.
The scale of Bonnke’s ministry drew the attention of secular and church leaders alike – many of whom will either attend in person or have sent touching video tributes. Like countless others, these participants were deeply influenced by Evangelist Bonnke’s unrelenting love for the Lord and his driving desire to see Him receive the full reward of His sacrifice.
An outpouring of admiration has filled the popular press. Some notable quotes include:
- “Reinhard Bonnke was a powerful evangelist throughout the world, but particularly on the continent of Africa where his heart burned with compassion for people’s souls. Through the preaching of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, millions of lives will be in Heaven and we give praise and glory to God that His Word never returns void.” – Evangelist Franklin Graham, President of the Billy Graham Evangelical Association
- “I believe that honesty requires acknowledging that Reinhard Bonnke is the most far-reaching, most dynamically penetrating international evangelist in the world. The raw statistics, not only of millions of souls brought to Christ over the past quarter century, but the thousands of churches born or dramatically expanded with surging growth, testify to the viability of my assertion.” – Jack Hayford, Author, Speaker, and Founder of The King’s University
- “Strongly accentuated the message of Jesus Christ and his vision and zeal for the salvation of souls clearly helped the world in understanding the power of love and kindness as universal language.” – Muhammadu Buhari, Nigerian President
- We are sad to hear of the passing of Reinhard Bonnke. He made such an impact on the Kingdom and millions of people now know Christ because of his willingness to serve. We are so thankful for his legacy and will be praying for his family during this difficult time! – Joyce Meyer, Author & Speaker
- “There’s nobody in the world who has won as many to the Lord as our dear friend, Reinhard Bonnke.” – Pat Robertson, Evangelist, Chancellor of Regent University & Chairman of CBN
- “Few people have made the lifetime commitment to the message of the Gospel that Reinhard Bonnke made. He was a role model worldwide for his unwavering belief in the supernatural and miraculous power that we have through the Holy Spirit. I pray that every Christian lives with the same authenticity and passion that he did every day on this earth.” – Jentezen Franklin, Author & Senior Pastor of Free Chapel
- “No single human being is more responsible for making Africa a Christian continent (which once was totally unfathomable) … It was one of the great revivals in all of history.” – Rev. Johnnie Moore, President of Congress of Christian Leaders
PLEASE JOIN US TO CELEBRATE the LIFE and LEGACY of Reinhard Bonnke
Reinhard Bonnke Legacy of Harvest Memorial Service
11:00 AM ET, Satuday, January 4th, 2020
9307 Curry Ford Road, Orlando, FL 32825
Tel: (407) 275-8790
Please RSVP and let us know if you are planning to attend and how many will be attending with you.
LIVESTREAM information will be available soon.
Please visit REINHARD BONNKE LEGACY OF HARVEST MEMORIAL.
SOURCE Christ For All Nations
CONTACT: Sam Rodriguez, Director of Product Development, 407-854-4400, firstname.lastname@example.org