Howling Demons! – Douala, Cameroon – Day 3

Howling Demons! – Douala, Cameroon – Day 3

By Daniel Kolenda   /     Mar 28, 2015  /     #AfricaShallBeSaved, #GospelCrusade, Cameroon, Crusade, Crusade Photos, reinhard bonnke, Testimonies  /     , , , , , , , , , ,

Cameroon-Douala-D3--2

This morning the Fire Conference concluded with a powerful message from Peter van den Berg. Over the years, Peter has preached to millions of pastors and church workers through the Fire Conferences. His messages are some of the most poignant I’ve ever heard. There were so many that were gloriously filled with the Holy Spirit, and we even heard a healing testimony. The Holy Spirit is a healing spirit!

Tonight after preaching the Gospel, we also prayed over the many new believers to receive the Baptism into the Holy Spirit. What was extraordinary was the number of people that began manifesting demons. Throughout the rest of the night, through the healing testimonies and prayers, eerie cries and howls could be heard from our deliverance tent (we call it “The Snake Pit”) where demons were being cast out and people were getting set free. It seems that when the Holy Spirit falls, the demons become highly uncomfortable!

Wonderful miracles also took place:

• A crippled man, whose legs were crushed in an accident 8 years ago, was dancing and rejoicing on the platform!
  • A woman with severe infections in her mouth, so painful that she had difficulty chewing, suddenly felt the power of God come on her. She could slap her cheeks – all  pain was gone.
  • A demon possessed boy was delivered and filled with the Holy Spirit!

Tomorrow our campaign will conclude here in Douala, Cameroon. Every night the crowd has been nearly doubling. There is great momentum here, and we are believing for one more huge harvest tomorrow. Thank you for continuing to pray for us.

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, Peter van den Berg, and the whole CfaN team

Cameroon_Douala-MD3-1970

Cameroon_Douala-MD3-1995

Cameroon_Douala-MD3-1917

Cameroon_Douala-MD3-1882

Photos by Oleksandr Volyk

April garner Says: March 30, 2015 2:07 pm

I Praise the Lord for His mighty work Blessings to you for all you do for His kingdom! Loved being part of what He did in Houston with my Church & many others who teamed up with yall!

Forkwa Rene Says: March 30, 2015 7:43 am

It’s amazing how God can work impromptu. I took a young lady this meeting and told her she’d receive the Holy Spirit and speak in other tongues. She was just smiling, apparently doubting. I left the crusade ground for a while and only came back to find her shaking under the power of God and falling backwards. When I caught, I heard sharabala…(tongues!). Glory!!!!!

Reginald Dodd Says: March 30, 2015 5:21 am

Daniel,

Thank you for your update and the work continually being fone! What great news, that many people are being set free by the power of God!
    God bless you,

Reginald

HL Dye Says: March 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Praise the Lord !

evelyn okerulu Says: March 29, 2015 1:00 pm

To God be the glory for this mass harvest of souls. There are undeniable proofs that the Pentecostal power is still the same today. My family is rejoicing. May God continue to empower the CFN team and bless you all. You will never never loose your reward here on earth and in eternity in Jesus name. Length of days in His service is your portion. May God continue to protect your families that you leave behind to face the work of the kingdom.

Olivia Babod Says: March 29, 2015 11:40 am

Saturday morning was particularly hot with the fire of the Holy Ghost and i understood why God wanted me to be part of the program for i had chosen not to be.Thursday morning i ran to the fire conference without taking a bath because before going to bed it was not in my mind to get up early for the conference but when God made me know i had to be there,i made early calls to even find out the venue and so rushed there in order not to be late.I kept coming til Saturday morning when i had a glorious over flow of the Spirit.I believe God anoints you under a particular ministry because He wants you to get something from it. Now i know that i am connected to this the Bonke Ministry.I pray the ministry to keep praying for me and to keep in touch.I will do my best to keep in touch.I had earlier written to this ministry requesting to join the team but i received a reply asking me to pray to receive what God has for me this year.So, just know you have a disciple here you have to take care off.

njukang sammy Says: March 29, 2015 5:25 am

This is only God ALONE

ERIC KAMRAN Says: March 29, 2015 4:36 am

PRAISE THE LORD BROTHERS

ALL MY BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS.

ERIC KAMRAN AND SAMINA
    INTERNATIONAL BIBLE CHURCH
    HOUSTON. TEXAS
    USA

Reginald Williams Says: March 29, 2015 4:10 am

Praise GOD for his wonderful works and miracles.Its good to know and see the power of GOD working through CfaN and the Leadership team. GOD is faithful to his word and moving by the faith of his people. Amen!

daniel Says: March 28, 2015 11:56 pm

DANIEL, you guys are awesome. Not many people can do the things yall have done… love you my brother and i pray the holy spirit take you to a whole new level of faith, strength, freedom, understanding. And most importantly, a heart more conforming to his own…

Evangelist Lorena Saylor Says: March 28, 2015 11:42 pm

God is so awesome, thank you Holy Spirit for manifesting the Might Power of Jesus Christ. This is what the kingdom of heaven is all about. Praise God for the lost souls, the healings, and the deliverances. I’ll continue to pray for you and your team, that the FIRE FALL so thick and so heavy that people all over that place feels the Mighty Power Of Jesus Christ. That the FIRE go home with them. All in the name of JESUS!

Laura M. Spangler Says: March 28, 2015 11:28 pm

I hope and pray that all the people who have experienced the Holy Spirit will know and grow in the Lord Jesus Christ day by day. May sin be forgiven and demons cast out permanently.

BASILE MBAH Says: March 28, 2015 11:19 pm

I love what God has chosen to do in my home country. God bless you Men of God

Tim Langley Says: March 28, 2015 11:07 pm

We love and honor what the Lord is doing in and through your life, your family and the ministry He has graciously put before you. We pray daily for you and the entire US team and the team volunteers abroad as you travel. This makes our hearts leap with joy and great anticipation to see the nations full of the glory of God. Thank you!

Elizabeth Says: March 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Great is His faithfulness!! Praise God! He is truly the only one worthy of my love, praises. To Him all the Honor n Glory. Praise God for men like you, Daniel Kolenda n Reinhard Bonnke that go where I can not go n preach the Good News. Blessed are the feet of those who take this message of Gospel around the world. My prayers are for you all n your staff for strength, health n protection over your lives. Amen!

Irene Ilnisky Says: March 28, 2015 10:31 pm

It is so awesome to see God working among the people of Cameroon and to see prayers being answered. I truly believe that we are in the Last Days and we are experiencing the Latter Day Harvest before the Great Tribulation. Your work is so important and I will continue to pray for your safety and for those who are working with you, and also for the protection of those whose souls have been saved because we know that satan will try to snatch them back, but he will not be able to do it. Praise God – for He is God, and only we can only be saved through His Son, Jesus Christ.