Dancing Mamas – Yaoundé, Cameroon – Day 1

Dancing Mamas – Yaoundé, Cameroon – Day 1

By Daniel Kolenda   /     Dec 13, 2013  /     Crusade Photos, Posted from Yaounde Cameroon  /

D1-Panorama.Big

Tonight our Gospel Crusade here in the city of Yaoundé, Cameroon began with a surge! 110,000 people attended the opening service – a striking indication that we are in for a dynamic week.

I’ve attached a link to little video we took with a mobile phone of the people repeating after me the text for tonight’s message, Romans 10:13, “Everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.” (http://youtu.be/11-wmrPiak8) You will hear how they shout it with such enthusiasm and fervor. What a joy it is to preach to these precious people. When the “altar call” was given, the response was overwhelming. A mighty harvest took place tonight.

Then, after praying for the sick, amazing miracles happened. So many cripples were healed that their crutches and wheel chairs cluttered the platform (have a look at the attached pictures). It was such a precious sight, a line of elderly “mamas” who had been healed all danced with me on the stage and gave glory to God. It was a Holy Ghost party!

Then the Holy Spirit gave me a word of knowledge about someone who was being healed of throat cancer. When the woman who the Lord told me about came forward we discovered that not only did she have painful throat cancer, but also her legs were paralyzed and she had lumps in her breasts as well! Jesus healed her from head to toe; throat, legs and breasts! What a mighty God we serve!

I really believe God is hearing and answering your prayers for us here. Thank you for praying. More to come tomorrow…

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, Peter van den Berg and the whole CfaN team

Cameroon_2013-D1M-2432

Cameroon_2013-D1M-4669

Cameroon_2013-D1M-4645

Cameroon_2013-D1M-4597

Franck Says: February 23, 2014 12:25 pm

My homeland ! Be ye encouraged in the good work 😉

Olayinka Akpan Says: December 16, 2013 11:33 am

Thank God for these miracles, more to come in Jesus name.

MARIA Says: December 14, 2013 5:31 pm

PRAISE THE LORD!

Alice Whitehead Says: December 14, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you for sharing this wonderful healing news, Christ for All Nations Team. I was at a Birmingham Conference and went up to the stage myself for prayer in 2011, I think it was. I am a 27 year old, British teacher working in Tanzania in the capital city called Dodoma. When are you coming here!?! You would be most welcome. There is a lot of need (as is there everywhere, of course!) I couldn’t help but notice the guy in the background from the ‘Father of Lights’ video which I have showed my students. I would love them all to meet you. Our school is called ‘Canon Andrea Mwaka School’ and we are an openly-Christian school who take students who are Muslim, Hindu and Sikh. Would be lovely to hear from you!!

Arsy Says: December 13, 2013 8:48 pm

l’éternel est merveilleux a lui soit la gloire d’éternité en éternité. Merci a vous Daniel et que le Seigneur notre Dieu puisse vous bénir amplement et vous permettre d’être son médiateur afin de sauver plusieurs d’autres vies. Et d’empêcher notre pays de bien de dépravations.

CARMEN EMINESCU Says: December 13, 2013 11:57 am

GOD BLESS YOU DANIEL

Prosper Atchombat Says: December 13, 2013 11:57 am

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your powerfull message of yesterday, praying that God will use you mightily tonight an in the following days to impact our country for Christ! May God richly bless you!

In Christ,
    Prosper

Jerome Says: December 13, 2013 11:13 am

Praise the God of all the earth and keep on magnifying Him, for He is worthy of all praise, thanksgiving and our love.

Lorena Saylor Says: December 13, 2013 6:34 am

God is so good, thank you Lord for your precious blood that pourd out all over your children tonight, continue to bring them form the north, east, south and west to be in your Holy presents. To save, heal, and break the chains of bondage. As this crusade continues pour down your Holy Fire. keep sending them so you my Father, my King, my everything will be Honored, Praised, and Glorified in Jesus Holy Name.

David Smith Says: December 13, 2013 5:44 am

Thanks for asking us to be a part of this…by asking for pray

Danie Swarts Says: December 13, 2013 4:19 am

All praise from all people from all times belongs to our awesome God ,!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy Says: December 13, 2013 3:06 am

Praise God for HIS FAITHFULNESS………..AND I NOTICED EVANGELIST TODD WHITE had joined you…..how awesome………..Believing God for HIS HEALING POWER IN MY LIFE……I have extreme tiredness after doing some things that would be called normal…diabetes, respiratory and heart………………….am taking insulin four times a day an d a nighte time too……..please gree with me in FAITH that God will completely HEAL ME……..GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY……What a JOY to share in what he is doing in your midst…..Mrs. Wendy Marsh

Rajasekaran Jebaraj Says: December 13, 2013 2:54 am

Glory to God. Amen

feliciano perez Says: December 13, 2013 1:51 am

Glory of God…God healing people,that happen for the Power of God…God bless you.