To God be the Glory – Accra, Ghana – Day 2

To God be the Glory – Accra, Ghana – Day 2

By Daniel Kolenda   /     Nov 08, 2013  /     Crusade Photos, Posted from Accra Ghana  /

Accra_2013-0033Panorama_Big

Tonight the crowd nearly doubled! Have a look at the attached picture. It’s awesome to see these dynamics. I preached about the power of the blood of Jesus and many thousands responded. Afterward, as usual, we broke the curses, burned witchcraft juju and prayed for the sick – what a package!

• A man whose arm was paralyzed for 6 years could suddenly move it perfectly and totally pain free.
  • Another man who was carried to the meeting tonight, unable to walk, was lying on the ground when we prayed for the sick. He was totally healed, rose up and walked!
  • I had a word of knowledge about a man with a swelling on the left side of his neck and sure enough, a man came forward who had a large boil on his neck. During the prayer, it vanished.
  • A woman who had a painful breast tumor was totally healed – the lump disappeared and all the pain left.

These are just a small sampling of the many miracles that Jesus did tonight. To God be the glory for the things He has done.

Tomorrow is the final meeting of the Fire Conference and we will be praying, morning and evening for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Thank you for continuing to pray for us and for the precious people of Accra.

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, Peter van den Berg, and the whole CfaN team

Accra_2013_M2-0302

Accra_2013_M2-0288

Accra_2013_M2-0273

Accra_2013_M2-0254

Accra_2013_M2-0235

Accra_2013_M2-0211

Accra_2013_M2-0181

FRANCIS Says: November 28, 2013 5:51 am

Please could you send me the CD of the Accra Crusade ? Thanks

Jerry Otoyo Says: November 22, 2013 4:49 am

It is wonderful what the Lord is doing through His servant. Keep it up and go all out for the Kingdom of God.

PAMELA ARINAITWE Says: November 12, 2013 10:29 am

PRAY FOR ME FOR CAPITAL

PAMELA ARINAITWE Says: November 12, 2013 10:28 am

WONDERFUL PRAY FOR ME I WANTTO START A BUSINESS

Irene Kimara Says: November 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Hallelujah,Jesus has not changed, He is still saving sinners, he is still setting the oppressed free, He is healing the sick and restoring hope to the lost..! Praise the Lord and may He bless, preserve, anoint even more his servants that He is using at CfaN in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

Klutse Divine Says: November 11, 2013 1:05 pm

I was there as a cousellor and it was awsome. Our God is a wonderful God. I strongly believe Jesus has healed me and taken away all my curses and burdens.
    God bless you Evangelist Daniel. my regards to all your team.

FRANCIS Says: November 10, 2013 12:50 am

This is wonderful. It is really God at work

Maureen Pomaah Bediako Says: November 9, 2013 9:53 pm

I bless God for causing me to experience and witness this awesome and miraculous move in the land of Accra-Ghana.I was really humbled seeing many lives being saved, healed and delivered.To God alone be all the Glory. God bless the entire CfaN team.

Rev Robert Kwabena Andoh Says: November 9, 2013 8:28 pm

King Jesus is still at work. Ride on ooo Sweet King.

Nana Boadum Says: November 9, 2013 6:39 pm

Wow, God is good. My heart is just beating,I’m burning with excitement and passion as I was these pictures of the great works and miracles God is doing through you.Evangelist Daniel and Papa Reinhard, God bless you abundantly and release the oil upon us and our land.

Ian R Lottering Says: November 9, 2013 3:51 pm

Praise God!Glory to His Name! He is Worthy of all the Praise. It is a day for and of greater things;workings of God. He Promised us that we shall hear and see these signs take place in our time.

Martin Kogi Says: November 9, 2013 9:08 am

Praise be to God.

Michael Moshe Dayan Says: November 9, 2013 9:07 am

THis is amazing !! It can only be God and no one else ,Hallelujah !!!
    Greater works ….

Jericho Says: November 9, 2013 6:03 am

You guys are just so Inspirational,When i just read your page or see your posts emotions stir on the inside of me and I know somehw that tomorrow you’ll pass the button to me and i will run wth’t.Im called to be an evangelist,and currently im doing door to door and God is been faithful.May God bless you for such dedication and Inspiration.We love you and proud of you guys.

geo kashetu Says: November 9, 2013 2:07 am

Is there anything to hard for the Lord, he always do the impossible because he his God of all flesh. Keep the good work brother God bless you

Darrell Pinder Says: November 9, 2013 12:08 am

Amen, this is glorious, Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever!!!