The Decision Card Count is in! Nairobi, Kenya

The Decision Card Count is in! Nairobi, Kenya

By Daniel Kolenda   /     Jul 18, 2013  /     Posted from Nairobi Kenya  /

Nairobi-D3-6402-Panorama Decision Card Count Big

We have just received the wonderful report from our team on the ground in Africa. At the recent Gospel Campaign in Nairobi, Kenya 202,665 decision cards were returned from those who received Jesus Christ as Savior during the five days of meetings there! Praise the Lord!

We are rejoicing and thanking the Lord for every soul that has been saved and for your partnership in the Gospel. I especially want to say a very big thank you to the Green family who sponsored this campaign in full. We pray the Lord would bless them In a special way.

We have now set our sights on Dar es Salaam, Tanzania where we will be in a few weeks for another Great Gospel Campaign. We are still trusting the Lord for the finance which we urgently need at this time. Please continue to pray for us and please be obedient if the Lord lays it upon your heart to help us financially.

Thanks again!

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, Reinhard Bonnke and the whole CfaN and team.

ghislaine Says: December 14, 2013 1:43 pm

please daniel i want to meet you.i am in cameroon and ive been suffering since so many years .my enmies want to kill me.i was in your crusade in yaounde thursday and yesterday.please can i meet you.it is question of life or death.please help me

Terrea Brinckerhoff Says: August 19, 2013 5:02 am

I am so extremely grateful to be able to help in the Lord’s work by being a committed monthly CFAN financial helper. God bless your ministry that millions more will come to hear the gospel because of your obedience to the call on your life, Daniel.

Barbara St.Loui's Says: August 5, 2013 12:48 am

Dear To evangelist Daniel Reinhard Bonkie and team
    I’m so happy for what the Lord is doing in those
    meetings. My honest prayer is that millions of people will give their hearts to Jesus Christ for the year 2013, and yes this is a great report of
    how God is using you in a mighty way. I will like you to pray for me for the Lord directions in my life, and also for healing for me and my children.
    athank you, may God bless you as you continue in His service.

Emmanuel Amoateng Says: August 3, 2013 4:11 pm

I want to be an evangelist

popoola Says: August 1, 2013 9:30 am

lord will have way amen

BENEDICT Says: July 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Please am writing to inquire did you record any of the teachings on the Nairobi crusade, if Yes how can i source the teachings if any in Nairobi.

I can be reached on 0733336549
    Many thanks for the good work,
    God bless you all.

EUGENE MATUMBA Says: July 23, 2013 11:23 am

i appreciate God for the great work He has commenced in your life and i pray for great and divine increase of the anointing of the Holy Ghost! it is my wish and desire to can continue getting updates about what the Lord is doing and above all, i would love to partner with the ministry through prayers.

yours in Christ
    Eugene

Joseph Seketuet Says: July 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Glory to God My/our efforts to mobilize the to attend the crusade wasn’t in vain these are the fruits……Men of God welcome back to Kenya and this time round Kajiado South -Lenkisem centre and Thika town(Thika Municipal Stadium)

Kindly Sirs I was among the counselors’ leaders

sheila mathenge Says: July 19, 2013 7:22 am

it was amazing to have you guys here in kenya..it was a blessing to many…may the good God grant you with eternal peace

Leonidas Cacaras Says: July 19, 2013 1:09 am

Wow… Praise the Lord! I wish I could get a similar response when I go to Greece this September… I don’t see why the Lord cannot do this in Greece.