Watch This Miracle! – Abidjan Ivory Coast – Day 4

Watch This Miracle! – Abidjan Ivory Coast – Day 4

By Daniel Kolenda   /     Jan 26, 2013  /     Articles, Crusade Photos, Posted from Abidjan Ivory Coast  /

Have you ever seen a miracle? Watch this:

As many of you are aware, Ivory Coast has been plagued by many years of civil war. Terrible atrocities have been committed and much blood has been shed in this place. In fact, our crusade field bears a grim reminder of the desperately wicked condition of fallen humanity. At the back of the crusade field there is a distinct area where curious mounds of dirt are grown over with thick weeds. As our bulldozers were clearing the field in preparation for the campaign, we were asked by officials not to clear that particular area because it is a mass grave where countless unidentified corpses are buried. Yet, this week, this very field, once the scene of death and destruction on a massive scale, has been transformed into ground zero for a historic harvest and a mass Holy Spirit outpouring. It is a striking metaphor of God’s redemptive work through salvation.

The crowd grew to 200,000 tonight in spite of the fact that Ivory Coast national football team was playing against Tunisia contending for the Africa Cup of Nations! Our event director asked one young man why he came to the crusade instead of watching football and he said, “We need Jesus more than football.” This kind of hunger is what sets this campaign apart. The people are extraordinarily expectant and full of faith. The video at the top of this email is from the very first testimony tonight. It is from a woman who was totally blind in both eyes. Last night her left eye had been healed and she came to give glory to God. While interviewing her, I discovered that her right eye was still blind. I told her to cover that right eye and prayed. Nothing happened. I so I covered her eye and prayed again. “Mama look at me. What do you see?” I asked. For several seconds she looked at me intently (it probably seemed longer than it actually was:-) and then all of a sudden, she started shouting, “Oui, oui, oui, oui, oui” (French for “yes”). Jesus opened her eye on the platform in front of 200,000 people and, as you can imagine, the crowd went ballistic! Praise the Lord!

This has been a historic event that will leave an indelible mark on Ivory Coast. The entire capital city has been shaken. The news media is out in full force every night. Top government officials have taken notice and are coming for prayer. The church leadership has never seen anything like it before. I am sure that if the Lord tarries, the great-grandchildren of these people will still be talking about what Jesus did here this week.

And it’s not over yet! We still have one more meeting tomorrow night. Please continue to pray for us – that the full payload of Holy Spirit impact will demolish every last bastion of satanic influence and that from this week forward, Ivory Cost will be known, not as a place of war and bloodshed, but as the dominion of the Prince of Peace.

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, Peter van den Berg
Together with the whole CfaN team

Debbie Says: February 16, 2013 2:47 pm

blessingkaro Says: January 29, 2013 8:50 pm

this is d great work of Jehovah sharp sharp, Jehovah overdo,Pray for me that God will open doors of financial break through and connect me 2 Divine helper 2 support me in my marriage project.thax

Olalekan Says: January 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Wow…..God is great…May God continue to increase your anointing

Emmanuel Says: January 29, 2013 2:02 pm

To God be the glory, He’s always in the business of doing wonders! where’s papa Bookie, when will you visit Nigeria again, we’re ever hungry for God’s awesome presence.

Catherine Adetunji Says: January 28, 2013 10:22 pm

He changeth not. He will be God forever. Pls Sir pray for my daughter Taiwo Adetunji she has brain challenge that is anywhere I go they told me witches have removed her brain. I believe with your prayer her brain will be returned. Thanks

Mme Adeline Kouassi Says: January 28, 2013 8:05 pm

it’s very very veeeeeeerrrryyyyyyyy W O N D E R F U L L in JESUS NAME Amen!

j’étais présente et je suis un temoin occulaire des miracles de notre Seigneur.

my prayers for you evangelist KOLENDA, it’s that stay all time under the shadow of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and qu’Il ne te laisse jamais tomber durant toutes tes croisades.
    say AMEN Evangelist….

It’s Mrs KOUASSI Adeline the pastor’s wife in Abidjan

Waltu Says: January 28, 2013 5:50 pm

God is a Miracle worker, blessed be his Holy name. Amen

Daniel Okolie Says: January 28, 2013 4:44 pm

I believe in miracles!

annie dago Says: January 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Lawrence Kehinde Says: January 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Glory be to God

Lawrence Kehinde Says: January 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Glory be to God
    almighty, He alone
    is worthy to be praise.

METCH AMBRO Says: January 28, 2013 10:33 am

j’ai vue la puissance du sainte esprit agir jetait la quand le miracle s’est produis gloire a DIEU

Zacharie Says: January 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Jesus Christ est Vivant et il la démontré encore une fois lors de cette croisade. Que son Nom soit glorifié au siècle des siècles.

Volkens Says: January 27, 2013 1:15 am

What a wonderful miracle Jesus has performed, yet again!
    Daniel, I’m 17 and I believe God has called me to be an evangelist, too. Pray for me that the Lord might use me effectively to preach, save, and heal.

Mary Says: February 5, 2013 4:05 am

I believe Jesus will use you to do great deeds for him. Do as he tells you to do and you will follow him. I feel you will do great works in his name! I to have been healed. I was never supposed to have walked again but I walk! Praise HIS GREAT NAME of JESUS!